Thank you for expressing interest in the Digital DIY Event, I am happy to inform you that registrations are now open!
This event will run 28 - 29 September 2019
Timing Sat 28th 10h00-16h00
Sun 29th 10h00-15h00
Venue : Grounded Work
Shop 4, 353 24th Ave, Villieria, Pretoria
Lunch will be included and provided by the lovely folks at Grounded
This will be a very informal event so please dress for comfort. This will be no frills but hopefully tons of value
I will be sending out a questionnaire to you to define exactly what your requirements are but I will be covering:
- Design a logo (for free/or cheap)
- Make Business cards
- Design PowerPoint Layouts
- Website build in Weebly
- Domain registration (can be done on the day prices with Afrihost range from R99-399 depending on the name you want – please check link https://www.afrihost.com/site/product/domain_registration)
- Creating your personal email on your domain and setting it up on your laptop
- Making your Website Live - hosting (I can do this for you on the day – I use Afrihost Silver package (perfect for small business) at R89 per month – check details https://www.afrihost.com/site/product/windows_hosting) But there are packages available from R59-619. You also need to upgrade to Weebly Starter Site @ $8 per month (unless you want to use a Weebly domain which is free)
- Creating a social media plan for 12 months
- Setting up your social media platforms
- Scheduling content
FULL ROADMAP OF OPTIONS TO EXPLORE
As mentioned I will not be teaching but helping you do!
You will need:
- Completed pre-work [which I will send from 31 August based on your requirements]
- A great attitude
Based on the questionnaire each delegate will receive a customised plan for the day and a checklist of what you want to achieve, so each delegates work for the day will vary.
To confirm your seat for this event I will need a deposit of R500 (this is to ensure that only those who are serious about the workshop get the pre-work, questionaires ect) and also I am only allowing 10 people per workshop to ensure it is fully customised and you get hands on attention. Any delegates who don’t make the first cut off of 10, I will host another event if I have the numbers.
Examples of the completed websites:
Please follow me on Facebook , Twitter @anelmartin , LinkedIn and Instagram to get an idea of what I am able to help you achieve.
DEPOSIT : R 500
Balance : R1300
Total : R 1800
Beneficiary Anneli Martin
Bank : ABSA
Type of Acc: Savings
Branch Code: 632 005
Please use surname for reference and email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
On receipt I will send you the invoice and confirm your seat, this will be done on a first come first serve basis.
I look forward to working with you and hope you are as excited as I am.